PVM indicator

Hi all

A few days ago I saw some clips on YouTube about Tsunami trading system. It uses an indicator called Price-Volume-Momentum (PVM) as its heart, plus some other trend-showing indicators.

I was wondering if it is effective as they say, and also if someone can code the PVM (and other indicators in that system).

Thanks a lot!

The system is very effective. The indicators themselves are in Tradestation language and probably won't be able to be converted to MT4 format since most of the brokerages in Forex are bucket shops and manipulate the trading to much. The futures market is heavily regulated and the indicators feed off of US data and not data from overseas in unregulated markets. It would never give a clear picture of what the markets are doing in Forex. You can use it in the Futures market to trade Forex. I had Don give me a live demonstration on the system trading the EUR and the GBP and it worked great. The only problem is the price of the system $5,995 on time though. It's hard to cough that much money up for any system. But from what I saw it worked just fine.

Reason: