.. is it possible to build Ea with Ma crossing & Shift ?

Sorry question i wnat to build a simple EA using the shift function buy sell ... please help me

You need to post more details and preferably screenshots showing what do you shift and how, if you want to get something coded. And this applies to all of the forums and boards, not just this one.

To get something coded, you need to interest the coders, to interest the coders, you should have a good trading concept, and a trading concept is an idea, combined with methods and rules, that have to be explained in details.

Ergo, post the details, rules and screenshots of trade examples.

please look i tried

Files:

I am not a coder, I am just the guy who have seen his share of requests and written a couple himself. =)

Of course its possible to use MA shift function. Its the BOLD part that do this

double iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)

i did this in myself build EA .. can you take a quick look and tell me why it dont work in backtesting ...

cooltrader28@yahoo.com:
Sorry question i wnat to build a simple EA using the shift function buy sell ... please help me

Have downloaded the EA you posted. Seems a lot of stuff chained to other variable. Am a little lazy to troubleshoot it after reading. So have took the MACDSample and modified 1 for you. Backtest attached. Good luck with it.

Regards

David

p.s: Please consider I'm a newbie here, pointer and critism are most welcome.

Files:
MA_Sample.mq4  6 kb
MASample.gif  5 kb
MASample.htm  44 kb

looks good thank you

Reason: