Chin Breakout Alert V.1.2s - Great FIB indicator - page 3

master4x:
Downloaded the indicator but it is not doing anything but displaying two lines. The youtube videos are set to private too. If anyone could provide some instructions it would be appreciated.

----

Attach/insert into chart. A red and a blue line will appear on your chart.

You must click on each line and move them to a high and low price level. One for high, and one for low.

You still need to have a plan on when and how to trade a breakout. See the tutorial section "ADCD TRADE" for one method.

Edit: Found sound file for this, drop into the sound folder of MT4. It will speak to you with alert and what pair.

The opening post of this thread stated that the indicator "automatically shows Fib symmetry, fib retracement, and fib timing". All this indicator seems to do it make a noise when a support or resistance line is breeched. There is no Fibonacci at all.

anyone else still using this indicator??

fxbaja:
----Attach/insert into chart. A red and a blue line will appear on your chart. You must click on each line and move them to a high and low price level. One for high, and one for low. You still need to have a plan on when and how to trade a breakout. See the tutorial section "ADCD TRADE" for one method. Edit: Found sound file for this, drop into the sound folder of MT4. It will speak to you with alert and what pair.

Thanks for posting this file, but the extracted file is not a wave file. How can it work???

master4x:
Downloaded the indicator but it is not doing anything but displaying two lines. The youtube videos are set to private too. If anyone could provide some instructions it would be appreciated.

1. The lines are trendline.

2. You have to drag it, the same method as metatrader's trendline (if you're familiar with trendline).

I need this indicator, thanks.

This is what I need. Thanks.

Add an email alert in option to the indicator > ChinhBreakoutbAlertnV.1.2s.mq4

I need a forex breakout indicator with trade alert signal

jamgojo:
Add an email alert in option to the indicator > ChinhBreakoutbAlertnV.1.2s.mq4

Hi there jamgojo

Did you ever get a version with the email alert option ?

Thanks !!

Reason: