Rotational hedging system

This is a EA concept I designed awhile back using the premis of rotational hedging on a single pair. I have attached. The ea and the indicator. Along with a backtest. I have a sneaking suspision that someone is trying to package this and sel it. so im just making it public for free.

In addition I added the original rotational hedging concept file in pdf format so you can get a good idea of whats going on. The example in that document uses a 3 50 ema cross. Simply because all the system needs is a long or short signal no filtering no extra gadgets as the market will move eventually. So when the market ranges it sets up a series of trades that are implemented as a market siding method that will have you hedged either net long or net short when the market finally makes its move. Because of this I suggest starting with small lot sizes for safe measure when such situations arise.

The pdf labeled hull_ruleset was the original file sent to the programer so read it closely.

Other tips:

Keep trade bar set to one. Its a filter to prevent over trading.

Rotation setting - is the number of open trades allowed. I prefer 3. Using odd numbers of open positions will insure that after a long range you have more orders on the right side of the market.

Large HMA periods - the system is looking for large moves 200+ pips so running a small HMA period will get you shaken out of good positions early. Keep that in mind.

Progressive lot sizing - I cannot stress this enough. START WITH SMALL LOT SIZES!!!! Or your not just gonna be sorry youll be broke as well...

Diversity - because the way the system trades I suggest running on pairs that dont corrolate for instance running it on 3 yen pairs may prove disaster. so try to make sure of your running on more than one pair that the pairs dont sync up. For example eur/cad and usd/jpy

good luck out there traders...

If you have any questions ill check back every now and then.

Have a good holiday!

Spell check we dont need no stinking spell check!!!

Thanks for this great contribution to the forex community pal..... seems u offered a great gift for christmas... I hope that the benefits on your side get increased by 10x

Thanks again.

I have experienced hedging EA in the past and what is common in all of them in the DD, so as u said.. anyone who wants this should start with the smallest lotsize possible. Dont be greedy... and the pips will come little by little.

bossxero:

I have experienced hedging EA in the past and what is common in all of them in the DD, so as u said.. anyone who wants this should start with the smallest lotsize possible. Dont be greedy... and the pips will come little by little.

When I run a back test I start by looking for the maximum capicty of lot sizes. Once I know the largest lot size needed to be profitable on the account for a year, without crashing. I then reduce that lot size to 1/4th or smaller for live market conditions. Keep in mind leverage could seriously effect the backtest. Maxium capicty with 400 to 1 leverage is very different that 100 to 1.

So I cannot stress enough... If you start out to big your going to get hurt!

A big thank you mate! I'm going to try this out.