Strategy training site???

Hi, I'm new to this forum and would like to know if anyone has ever heard of this site Strategydepot.com?? It has some good strategy intro's and I am looking for some simple strategies to trade.

There are a lot of free system now and you don't have to buy, just learn it and practise in real account. Not in demo account like many traders. You can choosea mini account where you have only use one cent per pip.

Nic

Hi Louis,

I personally trade my proprietary system but that will cost you a bit of dough if you want to pick up my system. If you're looking for something free, hang in there as I'll be putting up a great free system on my site soon enough and will keep you informed when it's ready if you're interested.

In the meantime, you can look around this forum and other forums like FF to see if anything suits you at all.

Cheers and GT!

nicesurf:
There are a lot of free system now and you don't have to buy, just learn it and practise in real account. Not in demo account like many traders. You can choosea mini account where you have only use one cent per pip.Nic

So you mean to say going live is better than starting on demo accounts like many traders do? I always heard that demo is a good way to test a system/method to see if it works before losing real $$$..

Reason: