Would someone modify this indi ?

Would someone here help me to modify the color of this good indi...to in red when the price go lower than the previous pric and to be white when the price go higher than the previous price....it is really very helpful for a newbie like me...

here is the indi...

[ATTACH]1294[/ATTACH]

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
Would someone here help me to modify the color of this good indi...to in red when the price go lower than the previous pric and to be white when the price go higher than the previous price....it is really very helpful for a newbie like me... here is the indi... [ATTACH]1294[/ATTACH] Regards, IIN

like this????

NiCForce:
like this????

Thanks for your great help NiCForce, but i mean like in this picture...

If the price is lower than the precious price it will be red = Sell...

If the price is higher than the precious price it will be white = Buy

Best Regards,

IIN

Files:

iinzall:
Thanks for your great help NiCForce, but i mean like in this picture...If the price is lower than the precious price it will be red = Sell...If the price is higher than the precious price it will be white = BuyBest Regards,IIN

Hi,

I think this indi. looks very similar to yours. But, I did a visual backtest and seems to be more exact. Just one note, open a trade only if the next candle opens ABOVE the last candle (where the signal shows up).

Needles to say that you need to take profit in supports and resistences.

Cheers!

Files:
VQhisto.mq4  4 kb

pablo137:
Hi,I think this indi. looks very similar to yours. But, I did a visual backtest and seems to be more exact. Just one note, open a trade only if the next candle opens ABOVE the last candle (where the signal shows up).Needles to say that you need to take profit in supports and resistences.Cheers!

Thank You very much for this Indi, Pablo...Yes, that is very similar. especially if we use bigger TF, seems like 30M above, your indi is very great .

But if we use in small TF like 1M, it looks different. look the pic below.

And for NiCForce, this is what i mean to the indi do, sorry for bad pic above, and maybe other coders and programmers would modify this, i guess it will be a great indi in small TF for trigger or for filter in our trading entry.

BTW, Great thanks to you Pablo...

Best Regards,

IIN

Reason: