Automated Trading Championship 2007: New Challenge!

We are glad to inform you, that the 1st of July is the start date of the registration of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 participants. From now on till the 21st of September all persons interested can register for participation in the competition.

As compared to the Championship of 2006, we decided to start the registration 1 month earlier. It gives all possible participants the opportunity to fill out personal data and upload the Expert Advisors.

Expert advisors that fully meet the Requirements of the Championship are eligible to participate. This year the requirements became more stringent. It will help us select strong and efficient Expert Advisors only. We expect that the second annual Automated Trading Championship 2007 will gather more profitable, stable and reliable experts.

The sponsors of the new Championship are: ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD. The media-sponsor - TRADERS' magazine. The organizer is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

We wish all prospective participants a successful contest and good luck in the forthcoming competition!

Woah thanks for paying us a visit.

And wow the prize this year is staggering total of $80,000!

scorpion:
Woah thanks for paying us a visit.And wow the prize this year is staggering total of $80,000!

Hi Scorpion,

What about yourself, will you participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2007?

I'm not going to miss it this time. I'll send my expert to conquer the contest.

i don't know how to code an EA.

anybody want to join me?

OK, i'm just 21 years old and this contest maybe is not my part.

Libros:
i don't know how to code an EA. anybody want to join me?OK, i'm just 21 years old and this contest maybe is not my part.

Your years is not a problem. Just take a look at the paticipants of the ATC 2006 - some of them were very young. But it wasn`t a problem for them to be successful, at least part time.

Hope you will find a person who will help you and you will participate.

Hay can anyone help me to make some files what i need upload to getting started championship.

I have my own .ex4 indicator what i used to get signals but they need Expert file,Data file,Libraries files and Indicators file i have only that indicator file but aneyone know how i get that other files??

What i must to do with that .ex4 indicator file to get data file,expert file and libraries files? Please help

Reason: