Anyone know how to Upload EA with custom indicator on the market?

Hi,

Anyone know how to Upload EA with custom indicator on the market?

There are only allow upload one EA file *.ex4, but i don't know what place to store custom indicator.

I've read that it needed create further indCreateOffline files, but i thinks its needed some places on it to store this files?

Anyone can help me?

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products. If any errors are identified by the Market...

Working with custom indicators included as resources

One or several custom indicators may be necessary for the operation of MQL5 applications. All of them can be included into the code of an executable MQL5 program. Inclusion of indicators as resources simplifies the distribution of applications.

mql5.com/en/docs/runtime/resources

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
//| Calls standard OrderSend() and plays a sound                     | The example shows how to play sounds from files 'Ok.wav' and 'timeout.wav', which are included into the standard terminal package. These files are located in the folder is a folder, from which the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal is started. The location of the terminal...

The indicator isn't part of your product. Therefor product can't use it except when running on your machine. Why does this surprise you when you try to use the cloud or Market Validation?

Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
          Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum 2017.02.20
          Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
          A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum 2019.11.26

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
          Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. 2020.07.21

Reason: