Need coding of a powerful system! - page 3

I think I found out what was wrong in the previous EA. I wrote a new EA with Risk tolerance and an auto tune down if you are on a loseing streak. I have attached the EA please enjoy. Any ideas to make this strat better?

Risk is the percent of risk that you wish to use

I'll probably try to tweak the system alittle and may come back with a new EA if it makes much of a difference.

This EA only works on the 4h time period using the 1Day stoch period for it criteria.

Enjoy!!

[ATTACH]3125[/ATTACH]

Files:
Taum_v2.zip  5 kb

Thank you Maxss,

I will give it a try and let you know the outcome.

Roger_Taum:
Thank you Maxss, I will give it a try and let you know the outcome.

Hi Maxss,

The EA is crushing my platform. Do you know what the reason might be?

Thanks.

I am not sure? Works fine for me I will try and find the code to post and you can try using that?

Sorry about the delay I had forgotten to post the code. I am not sure if this will help but try to use this and see if it works for you.

[ATTACH]3146[/ATTACH]

Files:
Taum_v2.mq4  6 kb

Thank you, Maxss,

I will give it a try. BTW have you test the EA, what are the results like?

Also, would you mind coding my other system, posted under the Need EA for one of the best systems of all times! thread. It is used by many professional traders. I have done visual back test for several months on several pairs and it produces around 500 pips on average per month per pair. Thanks.

I am not sure if this works, I downloaded it and installed it on mt, but for now it hasent done anything...

maxss280:
Sorry about the delay I had forgotten to post the code. I am not sure if this will help but try to use this and see if it works for you.[ATTACH]3146[/ATTACH]

backtest result not bad, could you add in stop loss and trailing stop?

this file seems to have been corrupted

Hi Marko

I see that you are pretty good at MQL4 programming. Will you be able to code me and EA using Dr Elders force index. For you it will probably be a walk in the park.

Thanks

Reason: