Average Daily Range Indicator/Calculator - page 6

Hello.I get three digit numbers as you can see in the attached pic.Why is that?Does 769 mean 76,9?Thanks in advance.

Files:
tsr.gif  8 kb

cja:
HiThe Daily version of this indicator was coded for a Daily trading system about 18 months ago and modified to include Weekly & Monthly averages about 6 months agoI guess these may contain too much data however they can be modified as far as the number of units you want to average - the default is 1 Day/5 Days/ 10 Days / 20 Days If you need something very simple and small coded let me know, the Signal Bars indicator i posted earlier uses the same code for the Daily average figures [ATTACH]1751[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1754[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the Range indicators.

Try the Average True Range, it might. It offers good promises on what I think you are looking.

It is said that it can be used to work out volatility, and here is how it does so:One of the ways we can show the volatility is by looking at the average daily range of the currency pairs (high – low)

For instance, GBPJPY has a typical average daily range (high – low) in the region of 160 pips. But NZDUSD is more likely to average around 80 pips. check this link yourself:How The Average True Range (ATR) Can Help You Trade More Safely

Reason: