Lowest spreads...

Hi guys and gals,

I would like to know which broker are offering the lowest spreads specially on the GBP pairs. When you add a reply, please give the name of the Broker and the spreads if possible.

With best regards..

crown forex 1pip

profnum 1 pip

dukas copy +-2 pip

interbankfx 3-2.5 pip

oanda 2.5 pip

efx 5.5 pip gbpjpy

efx 4 pip cable but they say if the bigger account get discount.

that's what i know on cable.

and since i'm not promoting so don't complaining if the spread is not like that or any more complaint stuff.

Thanks for the input buddy. For crown FX, is it 1 pip on all pairs?

Libros:
crown forex 1pipprofnum 1 pipdukas copy +-2 pipinterbankfx 3-2.5 pipoanda 2.5 pipefx 5.5 pip gbpjpyefx 4 pip cable but they say if the bigger account get discount.that's what i know on cable.and since i'm not promoting so don't complaining if the spread is not like that or any more complaint stuff.

bossxero:
Hi guys and gals,

I would like to know which broker are offering the lowest spreads specially on the GBP pairs. When you add a reply, please give the name of the Broker and the spreads if possible.

With best regards..

Hey boss,

I have read somewhere in fxfisherman that crown forex 1 pip spread is just a bait to us traders or rather a trick. No offense to you guys but I just read the thread and here is the link.

Happy trading..

I recently got a similar feedback from a friend who was trading with Crown FX. He also says they are the worst of the thieves

buangcla:
Hey boss, I have read somewhere in fxfisherman that crown forex 1 pip spread is just a bait to us traders or rather a trick. No offense to you guys but I just read the thread and here is the link.Happy trading..

xero, you mean more bad than the thieves?

well, i'll not attack CF because i never deal with them. i'll try to be neutral.

but profinum and CF has a scalping policy that protect them from trader who want to take advantage from 1 pip spread.

and again for CF after look their chart and compare it with NF, it's looking so funny.

my comment above is enough for bad email reply i got from CF before.

Libros:
crown forex 1pipprofnum 1 pipdukas copy +-2 pipinterbankfx 3-2.5 pipoanda 2.5 pipefx 5.5 pip gbpjpyefx 4 pip cable but they say if the bigger account get discount.that's what i know on cable.and since i'm not promoting so don't complaining if the spread is not like that or any more complaint stuff.

what's profnum <- ?

fxclearing.ca has cable 1 pip spread too

Is that true? 1 pip spread on all gbp pairs? Is this broker reliable? ANy personal experience? Or is it crap like crown FX

hanz:
what's profnum <- ?fxclearing.ca has cable 1 pip spread too

why do u say crownfx is crap?

ur a swinger arnt u?

why do u want a min tp of 7pips u dont need that right?

fxclearing they said based in canada but the funny thing is they dont accept client from canada and the US

crappy alright...

if i'm a swinger looking for tight spread i'll go with crown...

northfinance is good too as they have alot of exotic paIRS

oh type mistaken,

actually profinum.

i'm just scared if trade with never-heard broker that offer lower than 2 pip for gbp.

my ecn broker offer 4 pip spread.

but only that what can i got for my deposit account.

thinking about oanda but scared by their suck widening spread. they lowering their spread only on that red area and suddenly widening spread???

that will make more heartbeat for me.

i think my ecn broker is the best for me. (almost all aspect)

wanna hear if someone/marketing offer better.

hanz:
why do u say crownfx is crap? ur a swinger arnt u? why do u want a min tp of 7pips u dont need that right? fxclearing they said based in canada but the funny thing is they dont accept client from canada and the US crappy alright... if i'm a swinger looking for tight spread i'll go with crown... northfinance is good too as they have alot of exotic paIRS

JUST LOOK ON THEIR CHART AND COMPARE WITH ANOTHER. YOU WILL MAKE BIG LAUGH. they can stop your withdrawal with their 'scalping policy' that mean they can stop your win. so what 1 pip is for if they just agree with position trader?

for fxclearing the reason they not accept us and canadian is maybe because they backup by Terrorist . LOL

Reason: