Forex Is As Easy As 123 - page 5

Thanks for this share. BTW I already knew about this strategy and it has been described in 'Institutional Forex System' ebook by The Shark

i dont understand can someone explain

Itz just utter stupidity and ridiculousness that someone actually sold this rubbish to someone.

depending on your gambling desire???????

This is a joke im sure your just trying to be stupid and make fun telling people to open positions at a certain time????Based on what?This is just absurd.

todd:
Hi, Ive tried your system the last 2 days with GBP/USD. It has worked both times. Each time I took about 7 pips. Im still very sceptical though only because I dont understand why this works? Do you have any Idea? Thanks for your help so far. Kind regards, Todd.

Thats because its gambling its hit and miss stupid method based upon nothing at all except praying to god and luck.This doesnt teach people anything about trading its following a blind method with no basis, I wouldnt risk your money on this.

I am posting this thread not to make a spoon feeding with you but to mold you to become an expert FOREX TRADER

So your an expert are you?

today's results.....

Files:
kick_1.gif  7 kb

I wont say its rubbish because its a good system to trade news. The big boys use these kind of systems to trade. Maybe you are not smart enough to know the true value of such strategies. Maybe if someone did not sell it at first, none will be able to know about it today.

bunglungchingdong:
Itz just utter stupidity and ridiculousness that someone actually sold this rubbish to someone.

bossxero:
I wont say its rubbish because its a good system to trade news. The big boys use these kind of systems to trade. Maybe you are not smart enough to know the true value of such strategies. Maybe if someone did not sell it at first, none will be able to know about it today.

hey talking about trading the news, this one is the real deal. I think that system is quite similar to the one I am practicing right now, but this one is the REAL system. Wherever he got that Idea, please take a look at this e-book so you can see it for yourself.

Flexie,

Just checked your results. You went short????? What time did you place your trade? I went long after the close of the 2400-0100 candle. Areyou using a 1 hour chart?

Any way, 1st and 2nd TP were hit for me...

How come you went short?

hmmm i think this is one of the phony systems out there.. I've never seen this type of strategy anywhere. I have visited many forex forums and I think he invented this method just to fool people out. You can try this one but be cautious.

Reason: