Breakout GBP/USD - page 3

parsfx

Your welcome, good to see it working for you..

Glenn

thank you

Got 25 pips today USD/GBP -15m chart

thanks glenn

Is it ok I we can use higher time chart - 30m/1H?

jas

jasperdant

Firstly well done.....

I find the 15 min good Tf for entry/exit , lower tf to much whipsaw and longer tf you can miss the entry/exit...

However you can use the 1hr to watch the setup ..

Glenn

I got another 20 pips right now. I’m now using live account since this morning with your 2nd method and I will give u posted - thank your for your help

jasper

glenn, thanks for your systems. Cool i'm making some good pips too

You said you like breakout system, right? Should check out outside the box system. It's quite similar to yours. It uses Monday's high/low to project for breakout for the whole week, so it's like a weekly breakout system. It's cool too in a way that I made around 150 pips for some weeks and occasionally 300 pips.

One original idea from the outside the box is two fibonacci lines are set around the High and another two around the Low.

P.S. I've just seen you talking in the outside the box thread days ago.

jasperdant

Thats great, keep it going.

You will find if you keep too a few pairs and get to know them your profits will increase...

scorpion

Great stuff ...Yeah I had a look in that thread, I am working on a weekly method off a 4hr chart, again a combination of idea's.

My idea is to use the above method's while waiting for the 4hr to setup, so far the 4hr can run for a week or more, trying to fine tune filters etc...

Glenn

Reason: