How to get into the trade

I posted a dice roll idea for a ea, but I am also looking for a TA way to get me into a trade automatic each day.

Something like, If yesterday was a down day and price at UK open is below CPP then go short.

How about some help from some of you with some ideas.

Remembers its just a TA way to get me into the maket each.

Im going to start testing it side by side with the dice roll method, to see how pure luck matches to just a little TA

So bring on the entry ideas.

and thanks

I'm getting in the trades using Super S/R 7 indicator. It's somewhere in the indicators forum. If price crosses 16 pips above resistance, i'll enter long. If 16 pips below support line, i'll enter short. I close the trade only when i enter opposite order. You can read more about this system in the Super S/R 7 thread.

Cheers!

Im wanting something that I wont have to set and watch to catch when it happens, I just want to look at the charts right before the UK open and decide long or short.

How about this: before UK open if price is nearer to support line than to the resistance line, you go long. If price is nearer to the resistance line, you go short. This is pretty much a system of "buy low, sell high".

thats what Im lookin for!

Use m30?

M30, yes.

Hi Everyone,

First of all, thanks for the information about forex. I have gained a lot knowledge reading the threads here.

I have some questions:

I wish to know how mini account works.

How the broker handle the mini account? Is there any differences when compare it with standard account???

Reason: