Pivot Points

Hello there!

I have been lurking some time in beack round and now finaly got my self to register of course in a need of something. Well not complitely tru but it at least the inicitive.

I have been only Trading litle time 3 months with demo account. and still making beatyful equidy curve...only in wrong direction but never the less. i am progressing in every mistake.

Here is the Chart what i have been studying.

I just randomly was scanning diffrent Indicators during the weekend. and ended up with thos. Stoch, RSI. After doring some studying with Wave Theory and Fibanocci. i was happy with the compination of thos. and later or started adding Pivot Points in it and now i find my self use more pivot points and waves with fibos.

and here comes to my question i will add two pivot point indicators Weekly and Dayly. what ihave been useing. they are very simple and i like it that way. and i was wondering how hard job it might be to change one of them.

Indicator where you can give Parameter let say 20. so it will calculate 20 candel Pivot points and drow it in that period. so can look more closely in some particular moment.

I am not sure will it have eany future but i whoud love to give it a go!

Best Regards

Mother

I only see your pivot indicator on the 4H chart. What are the settings for showing it on a daily chart?

Reason: