Make Easy Pips With Economic Calendar - page 14

looks like it did not hit the 80 pips yet...did you get out yet or are you hanging in there?

Yes I got out with 33 pips loss (SL hits). It was making cool 30 pips profit, just a moment later my trade was stopped out.

Just for the test, I straddle 30 pips above and below 1.4640. Both orders were filled. But both had negative P/L. The sell stop lost 49 pips. The buy stop lost 13 pips.

It's time to do some more research on NFP.

hi all,

i'm still learning in trading system......still lost money.....somebody please give an opinion what the best way to get profit....thanks

I think it's best that you first try out all kind of strategies on a demo account before you try it out on a live account.

hey how do i know if i wanna put a long or short trade with this system? help thankss.

Here is a site that shows you what has happened during/after previous economic news releases:

Forex News Patterns

syaiful:
hi all,i'm still learning in trading system......still lost money.....somebody please give an opinion what the best way to get profit....thanks

the best way is using profitable system ...how this is the hard question , you should learn and learn alot to get it

PLease assist

I'm looking for a scrypt/Ea of sorts that i Can load The Forecasts info into. It will trade at a set time / Currancy pait / buy/sell order / Lot size / Tp aswell as Sl

I know there is a "Guru"out there with a kind Heart

Hope 2 hear from Y all

[ATTACH]4217[/ATTACH]

Files:

fxtrendline:
the best way is using profitable system ...how this is the hard question , you should learn and learn alot to get it

Absolutely agree.... learn and practice until basic survival human insting teach us to survive in the market.

Thanks for the suggestion, I wish it had worked.

credit auto

Reason: