very neat pivot indicators! - page 3

Thanks a lot.

Here another Pivot indicator with correct calculation for Monday (uses Friday quotes).

Hope you find the indicator helpful

Files:

Hi which indicator does which? thanks for posting

byou86:
hi everyone, here are a couple of pivot indicators that i am sharing. one is a calcalator that allows you to calculate your own pivots for any timeframe and the other plots the pivot points, mid pivots, camarilla pivots and the previous two days high and low as well as a vertical line on the midnight candle right on your charts! the calculator is very handy because it stays on top of other running programs even if you click on something else, it remains on top. and to have the mt4 indicator calculate the pivots from midnight to midnight eastern standard time just set the timezone number to however many hours your charts are fast. if you have any questions feel free to ask

Beg to Differ on the neatness of these pivots - I use fxalgotrader pivot systems - you can control everything from line length, colour, precise shift times, configurable pivot alarms, label position, data position, whether to display or hide certain info. Visibility based on timeframe etc etc. You have to pay for them but I guess you get what you pay for with software these days.

Hi there, can you help post a weekly pivot point indicator pls coz i already havea daily n monthly one?

Here is an indicator, which draws daily, weekly and monthly pivots, support and resistance levels. All lines are drawn from the beginning of the timeframe (daily levels - from the beginning of the day etc.). For more information go here.

Regards,

suirad

Corrected issue on smaller timeframes, when labels did not show on chart. Now You can adjust label position by Yourself.

Also, added customization possibility to change pivot, support and resistance lines type and width.

For more information go here

Regards

byou86:
hi everyone, here are a couple of pivot indicators that i am sharing. one is a calcalator that allows you to calculate your own pivots for any timeframe and the other plots the pivot points, mid pivots, camarilla pivots and the previous two days high and low as well as a vertical line on the midnight candle right on your charts! the calculator is very handy because it stays on top of other running programs even if you click on something else, it remains on top. and to have the mt4 indicator calculate the pivots from midnight to midnight eastern standard time just set the timezone number to however many hours your charts are fast. if you have any questions feel free to ask

What Value do i need to enter for Timezone in FFM Pivots in order to get the indicator work correctly. My Timezone is +1 GMT thanks much for help and sharing

tq for the indicator

Reason: