I need EA for my system

Hi,

I´m new here and I have made up a system that I would try in a demo account inInterbankFX, but I don´t know how to do the EA for it. Can someone please help me on this?

Cable (charts=30 min)

RSI>50 and 5WMA>50WMA BUY

RSI<50 and 5WMA<50WMA SHORT

All orders are Stop And Reverse, except the 60 Trail Stop orders

60 TRAIL STOP

If trail stop gets activated then wait until next sign or:

- Buy if RSI>50 and 5WMA>50WMA and price>5WMA

- Sell if RSI<50 and 5WMA<50WMA and price<5WMA

WMA - Weighted Moving Average

Market: GBPUSD

I would like to know your thoughts about this system, and if someone could do the backtesting I would be very much apreciated, since I don´t know how to do it.

Thanks,

J Fonseca

Ps: By mystake I posted thison Custom Request

Hmm, a moving average trading? This is quite common actually.

You might want to join this yahoo group and look through their files I'm almost sure they have what you're looking for:

MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators : MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators

JFonseca:
Hi,I´m new here and I have made up a system that I would try in a demo account inInterbankFX, but I don´t know how to do the EA for it. Can someone please help me on this?Cable (charts=30 min)RSI>50 and 5WMA>50WMA BUYRSI<50 and 5WMA50 and 5WMA>50WMA and price>5WMA- Sell if RSI<50 and 5WMA<50WMA and price<5WMAWMA - Weighted Moving AverageMarket: GBPUSDI would like to know your thoughts about this system, and if someone could do the backtesting I would be very much apreciated, since I don´t know how to do it. Thanks,J FonsecaPs: By mystake I posted thison Custom Request

I could probably code that for you, if you still want it. Just ask. I'll be here, waiting...

Hi,

Thanks for your offer. I´ve made some changes in my TS, so it goes likes this:

Cable (charts=30 min)

- Buy if RSI(35)>51 and 5WMA>50WMA and price>5WMA

- Close if RSI(35)<50 and 5WMA<35WMA and price<5WMA

- Sell if RSI(35)<49 and 5WMA<50WMA and price<5WMA

- Close if RSI(35)>50 and 5WMA>35WMA and price>5WMA

40 Trail stop orders.

Open orders only get done if Damiani Volameter says TRADE

Damiani Volameter indicator link:https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.damianifx.com.br/downloads/Damiani_volatmeter.mq4

After you do this EA for my system please post it here so everyone can test it.

Thanks,

JFonseca

You may want to make the trailing stop a variable so when testing your expert you can optimize it to your needs.

Alright! Here it is! I had to modify the damiani indicator to get it to work with the EA, so I've posted the modified version of that as well.

Reason: