Wanted :EA - Trailing Stops

Hi all

Firstly as a newbie here I would like to say congratulations on an excellent site, and probably the most informative forum I have seen online!

Hoping someone may be able to help me - I'm looking for an EA that will set and adjust a trailing stop once I place a trade manually.

If it can also set and adjust a "take profit" parameter as well that would be great.

Thanks!

Trailing stops and take profits should be easy to do if you are trading manually. All you need to do is when opening a trade chose your stop loss and take profit. Once the trade is opened you can right click and added a trailing stop, you will have the choice of 5,10,15,20 points etc. I think that is why you think an EA is needed. Just set the trailing stop once the trade is open

Here's a couple of EAs that automatically trail the stop of trades.

Thanks for the info guys - much appreciated.

Hi, I usually use pending orders so most of the time I'm not in front of the computer when the trade open and close, how can I set the Tight Trailing Stop you posted above to start at 5 or 10 pips? and let the profits run?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the EAs

Hello everyone...

I am very new to Forex and trying to understand a few things in my demo account... what is really driving me nuts right now is that i cant get a trailing stop to open... im using MT4 and when i do try to use a trail stop it only allows it to open up at 80 points... i have downloaded a couple other trailing programs but i cant get them to work.

Any and all help will be HUGE.

Thank You again

Thanks a lot Scorpion. I've been looking for this type of EA for so long. Thanks again.

Located here are various trailstop and breakeven Ea,s.Take your pick to the one that suits you.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot

it's very useful

Reason: