Exponential RSI [Coded] - page 2

Ok..thanks again. Scorpion i want to ask you one more favour if you dont mind . Can you make the sound option can be set to true/false and also alert sound can be change also. One more thing...take your time.

The alert always come with the sound. It cannot be changed. But here's the alternate: show the message on chart and play different sound file.

Hi Scorpion. Yes my mistake. I would like it to play another wave sound which is more audible.

HI GUYS AND GURUS,

Thanks scorpion for your kind helping hand. I find this indicator useful too and I would like to make some modification request if you dont mind. I would like to have the indicator running on a chart, 5m for instance and it will show the RSI value in text on the same chart but the RSI value will be from a higher adjustable timeframe (h1,h4 or daily) and will just show something like this:

RSI value is above 50

RSI value is below 50

I hope that you are able to understand my request well. Awainting ur reply on this.

All the best.

Hi,

I'm having a hell of a time with custom indicators.

All I want is an RSI cross with audible sound. I had this one working RSIvar v1 but it just quit sounding one day and I can't get it to work.

Any ideas?

hello everybody

Reason: