All indicators and systems give rezlutat 50 to 50%?

Good day to all!

Studying the market for two years. As a mother of three young children, try my best to give children a good future. And as usual operation limits the person in earnings, I chose Forex as a promising activity with no restrictions.

During these two years has gone through a bunch of Russian-speaking traders forums and unfortunately came to a conclusion: that the Russian people are divided only unnecessary junk or sell useless courses and indicators - it eventually takes more effort, time and money than give the benefit.

I want to ask here: in this popular forum, there is at least one good indicator, with which you can earn without Martingale? Seen you here even paid sections is, I am ready to pay for something decent - but is there such?

Old-timers, please tell me. Really and foreign forums as usual, that are divided only by the fact that does not give any results?

no

not on a public forum

some seem to have found something, but likely its just a personal way of trading

some seem to swear by Renko, but i'm not convinced, nor wish to scalp the 2m chart

one way is to understand why the market moves the way it does,

when and who does the moving

and then from where and then usually where to

most instruments are heavily traded by the same manipulators, and then certain people usually only trade one instrument,

so they leave tell tale signs

you could run an EA, there are some good tests carried out on the FF for the Euro for most well known indis over 12yrs

the best results for the Euro on a 30m chart over the 12yrs was the DeMarker (Above 0.3 BUY / Below 0.7 SELL)

and 48,000 pips

the simple Macd was still 26,000

unfortunately there is n't really an easy answer,

you could try the Pollan people

Resistance and especially Support is part of the answer (or at least it is for me)

did i drink too much last night or did the link disappear?

Statistically testing every indicator with my Genetic Algoritm @ Forex Factory

I doubt that there is an indicator that gives a 50:50 (there is probably about 10-15% that are pure disaster, the rest is almost sure over 50:50). Systems that are resulting in 50:50 ratio are yet another thing. And, contrary to what people think, there is more or less about 10-15 trading systems in total. It is just a matter of choosing the system and then trying to find which indicator suites the best to it

I used to tell that we are in a business of improving indicators for a 0.5% : if we can do that, then the system suddenly becomes much. much more profitable.

For systems : here is a page where all the omega research trading studies can be downloaded TradeStation/TradeSt (download all the stad pdf documents). Believe me : so far, in the years I have been doing this, I have never found a single trading system that was not described to the last detail in those documents. Not a single one. The indicators have been improved (sometimes) but the core of the systems haven't been changed and all of the systems can be placed in what is already known

Take some time, and read those. The guys that were writing those are a no-nonsense guys, not some system sellers or "see how clever I am" guys, so it is worth checking what did they say, test and describe

And then the 50:50 tale will be broken to peaces

mladen:
I doubt that there is an indicator that gives a 50:50 (there is probably about 10-15% that are pure disaster, the rest is almost sure over 50:50). Systems that are resulting in 50:50 ratio are yet another thing. And, contrary to what people think, there is more or less about 10-15 trading systems in total. It is just a matter of choosing the system and then trying to find which indicator suites the best to it

I used to tell that we are in a business of improving indicators for a 0.5% : if we can do that, then the system suddenly becomes much. much more profitable.

For systems : here is a page where all the omega research trading studies can be downloaded TradeStation/TradeSt (download all the stad pdf documents). Believe me : so far, in the years I have been doing this, I have never found a single trading system that was not described to the last detail in those documents. Not a single one. The indicators have been improved (sometimes) but the core of the systems haven't been changed and all of the systems can be placed in what is already known

Take some time, and read those. The guys that were writing those are a no-nonsense guys, not some system sellers or "see how clever I am" guys, so it is worth checking what did they say, test and describe

I clicked on PDF and my chromebook froze FOREWER...it's got virus - "FBI" "your brozer will not work unless you pay a fine"

mladen:

I clicked on PDF and my chromebook froze FOREWER...it's got virus - "FBI" "your brozer will not work unless you pay a fine"

Pava:

Try from here : Книги на английском языке - Список литературы - Каталог файлов - Информационный Форекс - портал

Just look for books from STAD01.pdf to STAD13.pdf anywhere at the net (I can not post them here - they were free books while the "Omega Research System Trading and Development Club" had its own site, but since tradestation changed its policy it has been changed)

Thank you responded! I pondered what you write. The question arose: Is even methods such as divergence, harmonic patterns, price action - all this does not give confidence in the entrance for a profitable trade?

Why has not yet put the bullet point on these methods, if they do not work on their own? What is the essence of the method, if by itself it does nothing?

Olivia:
Thank you responded! I pondered what you write. The question arose: Is even methods such as divergence, harmonic patterns, price action - all this does not give confidence in the entrance for a profitable trade? Why has not yet put the bullet point on these methods, if they do not work on their own? What is the essence of the method, if by itself it does nothing?

Olivia

Please take some time and start with the books I have mentioned.

They are no "trading 101" but are written by pro traders that are not using fancy words for simple things. After some time the things are going to sort out by themselves

Strategy problems are always same. Not enough fast entry/exit for have consistent profit. One candle delay is enough for convert awesome profitable robot in a full disaster...

50-50% in some trading systems (trending systems, for example) would be marvelous)

Usually it is calculated that only 20% of orders are making the profit for trending systems

People are forgetting about the nature of the trading and are expecting unrealistic % of successful trades. All is in MM not just in % of profitable orders

Reason: