Need a custom MA cross indicator... [Coded]

I wonder if someone on here can help me...

I need to make a custom MT4 indicator that will do the following...

1) Plot a signal such as a dot or arrow when to MA's cross

2) Play an audio alert when the 2 MA's cross

3) Allow for the MA's to be edited (both the # and type - EMA, LWMA, SMA, Smoothed MA)

If anyone can help me with this or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Wade Box

wadeboxjr@marten-enterprises.com

214-728-5607

i am newbie. Can anyone help me by putting an alert wav to this indicator. With that sound i know the indicator is crossing. Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks alot.

Files:

Did you ever get a response for the audio crossover indicator? If so, please post the file.

Thanks!

wadeboxjr:
I wonder if someone on here can help me... I need to make a custom MT4 indicator that will do the following... 1) Plot a signal such as a dot or arrow when to MA's cross2) Play an audio alert when the 2 MA's cross3) Allow for the MA's to be edited (both the # and type - EMA, LWMA, SMA, Smoothed MA) If anyone can help me with this or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. hello scorpion, first, thank you very much for your help in this forum. you are great. i also need indictor like wadeboxjr wants, i checked your links ands but i didnt find indictor that alert when the ma cross. can you give another links or make an indictor for me? i use ema=3 and wma=80. thank you.

Within the expert, there are 2 forward slashes in the left margin of the code. These are used to prevent the execution of the line of code they reside on. To get the audio signal, simply delete the 2 forward slashes for the last 16 rows with the 2 forward slashes in front.

Ex:

// if(limit<=2)

// {

// Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(),"-Min. SELL Crossed Down at ", CrossDown12_89);
// }

is to look like this:
if(limit<=2)
{
Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(),"-Min. SELL Crossed Down at ", CrossDown12_89);
}

In the name of Jesus Christ

need some help with finding or making an indicator or ea that has a loud audible alarm when the price crosses an ema or a trend line

the platform i use in MT4

thanks to anyone who can help me with this or point me in the right direction..

may be this will help. 4, 8 ema alert set to TRUE. it alerts you when a cross of the emas occurs. But i customise it to suit mine tradin style. i use 8/14 ema. you can try out other settings on it and back test and see which setting suits you best. you guys are doing just great.

how do i add indicators? help me and i wll post the indicator instantly

Hello everyone,

am longilo gagaji ojimepe

Here are two of my favorite ma cross indicators (3macross alert/2x5 ma cross alert)with audible alerts.enjoy

Files:

hi blaiserboy,

do you know if there is an indicator like the one you posted but with email alert??

cheers

Reason: