1000 MT4 indicators - page 4

Add this one

Files:

Hello Richx7

Just replying to thank you for the download of all Metatrader Indicators. I have found one that I had a while back but had lost it for a while when I had to resign up for Metatrader 4.

Thanks again.

Howard

hsmith34

Hi Folks.

This is my very first post on any site,so hello everybody.

I have been trading forex for about 2yrs,and I have been looking for the perfect way to make a profit.

I thought a EA would be the answer,but I have come to the conclusion that a profitable EA is not possible.

If you can prove me wrong I would be willing to try any EA if you have one.

However even though I have no skills at programming,and do not think I have the brain power to learn,I would like to add my thoughts on EA trading.

As I said I have yet to find one that is any good,so why not find the very worst EA,and trade against it.

I was thinking to set the EA to trade 1cent pips,and trade against it with a larger pip value.

Is there a EA that is a big looser,that we could try this with?

What do you think?

Greetings, i am developing interest in programmed trading but do not know how to load EA's or Indicators to the mt4 platform. can any body help me in this regard

Thanks

Thank you for 1000 MT indicators, hopefully I find something useful ih them.

thank you

thx .for indicators

ı am trying to understand your site.And also ı want to know how can ı translate metastock formulas to metatrader

You need a programmer to convert for you. There isn't any converter program so far.

Can ı have a program like this.İf daily PDI(14)>30 hourly PDI also >30 in metatrader.

Reason: