1000 MT4 indicators - page 29

pt49:
Shit I wish MDunleavy would stop spamming the thread... what a wanka

no kidding, mostly share information, not indicators.

Can someone please help me to locate / or to kindly code mt4 engulfing indicator according to these original rules:

Engulfing Bar structure:

Theengulfing bar as it states in its title isformed when it fully consumes the previous candle. The engulfing bar can engulfmore than 1 previous candle but to be considered an engulfing bar at least 1candle must be fully consumed.

When looking for Engulfing bars we are looking for the large and very obvious barsthat stick out. The bigger the Engulfing bar the better to trade as Engulfingbars are momentum bars, and we want to trade with momentum on our side! Thebigger the bar, the bigger the momentum!

Engulfing bar to be a tradeable, Engulfing bar are:

1: Must be large and obvious,

2: Must form at a swing point.

3.Must consume I previous candle, stronger if it consumes 2 or 3 candles.

many many thanks for this all indicator ,i will use it ......& then say the result .....

thx its great gift for all treades coooooooooooooooooooooool

Thanks for those indicator

Daily forex News Live

Wow cooooooolllll

Thanks a lot

Thank You !!.....................!!

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MDunleavy:
You can find a lot of articles in the internet how to launch your own home based business. But usually authors offer to resell their products or services for small percent.... ====================== Spearman Divergence Indicator generation III is modern indicator with complex mathematic algorithm (BJF Trading Group innovation). You will see divergences on the chart and indicator. Arrows painted above/below the open bar and not in the past. You can see when actually you can trade. It is never too late! Signals based on closed bars so the arrows above/below open bar never disappear [i-Spearman-Div3.zip]

Hi All,

I am looking for Spearman indicator with moving avarage, like in bloomberg. I appreciate if anybody have such a code.

Thanks a lot.

Cosan

thank you about it. i use some simple indicator. it is effective in my stategy. each trader will have some indicator for them. i think we don't need get all indicator

Reason: