Hans Breakout Indicator! - page 3

nice yob, legend wooou

It seems a working one, Is this applicable on all pairs and what time frame?

Hi,

Haven't seen this kind of indicators anywhere... looks impressive... certainly will try this indi and see how it works... thank you for making this indi available to fx traders... esp me... Jamiza3

thanxx a lot

This is just an indicator I need, thanks very much!

scorpion:
This is the first indicator for Hans Simple Combined Breakout System ever coded. It features configurable sessions, breakout pips, and exit time. This indicator is a must have if you want to follow Hans Breakout System. It gives all the visuals you ever needed. How to read signals:
  • Buy when price crosses up red dot (resistance). There can be two trades in a single day, because there're two string of red dots.
  • Sell when price crosses down blue dot (support).
  • Set stop loss 50 pips away (EURUSD) or 70 pips (GBPUSD). If the other end of breakout is closer, then set SL to the breakout.
  • Close all orders and trades when the dots end.
Enjoys!

Could you tell me the input settings with a little explanation please. I have 5,23,6,0,9,59 on To_min_1, 10,0,13 59, on To_min_2. I just added the to min 1 and 2 to make sure we have the same amount of settings. Thank you in advance

cool, thanks a lot man

lesser trade and better trade is the answer with this system

scorpion:
This is the first indicator for Hans Simple Combined Breakout System ever coded. It features configurable sessions, breakout pips, and exit time. This indicator is a must have if you want to follow Hans Breakout System. It gives all the visuals you ever needed. How to read signals:
  • Buy when price crosses up red dot (resistance). There can be two trades in a single day, because there're two string of red dots.
  • Sell when price crosses down blue dot (support).
  • Set stop loss 50 pips away (EURUSD) or 70 pips (GBPUSD). If the other end of breakout is closer, then set SL to the breakout.
  • Close all orders and trades when the dots end.
Enjoys!

not true in this case

gazuz:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt this the type of expert that looks good in the past but in live the indicators adjust themselves to look profitable? I remember with the support and resistance i used the dots appeared and dissapeared moving as time went on... let me know if this another good-looking but bad-trading expert

Thanks. For your indicators

Reason: