Hans Breakout Indicator! - page 2

hello...i am a new comer...still junior

is there anyone can help me with details instruction how to use this indi ??

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but do these indicators really predict price movements?, can you write ea's that will trade support and resistant lines using pivot points as the criteria for entry levels?

that means pivot points are logical I'm begining to love it more than other indicators I attached the one I'm using presently .

If you have a better one can you share it with me?

Files:
Auto_Pivot.mq4  16 kb

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS SOME THINGS WITH YOU GUYS ABOUT CREATING A SOFTWARE FOR ME. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE US TO CHAT WITH YAHOO MESSENGER IF IT WOULD BE CONVENIENCE FOR YOU GUYS , THOUGH I WILL ATTACH A SOFTWARE I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TO COLLECT SOME FEATURE FROM THE SOFTWARE LIKE THE ALERT AND THE BUY/SELL ARROW SIGNAL.

NB

i want to create is a custom indicator with some of the features in the software i attached .I may not know the terms to use but i can describe what kind of software i want.Its just a custom indicator with 5 and 10 Simple Moving Average. kennethjukpor@yahoo.com is my email please write for more details.Thanks

KENNETH JUKPOR

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS SOME THINGS WITH YOU GUYS ABOUT CREATING A SOFTWARE FOR ME. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE US TO CHAT WITH YAHOO MESSENGER IF IT WOULD BE CONVENIENCE FOR YOU GUYS , THOUGH I WILL ATTACH A SOFTWARE I WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS TO COLLECT SOME FEATURE FROM THE SOFTWARE LIKE THE ALERT AND THE BUY/SELL ARROW SIGNAL.

NB

i want to create is a custom indicator with some of the features in the software i attached .I may not know the terms to use but i can describe what kind of software i want.Its just a custom indicator with 5 and 10 Simple Moving Average. kennethjukpor@yahoo.com is my email please write for more details.Thanks

KENNETH JUKPOR

i wish u all happy trading day. i so happy to be part of u.cheerssssssssssss

scorpion:
This is the first indicator for Hans Simple Combined Breakout System ever coded. It features configurable sessions, breakout pips, and exit time. This indicator is a must have if you want to follow Hans Breakout System. It gives all the visuals you ever needed. How to read signals:
  • Buy when price crosses up red dot (resistance). There can be two trades in a single day, because there're two string of red dots.
  • Sell when price crosses down blue dot (support).
  • Set stop loss 50 pips away (EURUSD) or 70 pips (GBPUSD). If the other end of breakout is closer, then set SL to the breakout.
  • Close all orders and trades when the dots end.
Enjoys!

Thank you with your indicator

Let me download it and see how it works...

duit_emas:
Thank you with your indicator
Reason: