Par Sar EA Help - page 2

Hi Scorpion,

I think it's a good thing to give a feedback or update of my Par Sar EA.

So far all modified logics works perfect as I requested.

Attached is my result forward testing, it does not look bad I suppose.

If you check the statement you will notice that as soon as there is a reversal Par sar does well with first trade (highlights), but keeps going back in to take profit or loss, which becomes a total loss in most cases.

So, now could you please help with a logic to make it trade once in one direction, take profit or loss and then wait for next trade which will be as soon as trend reverses and then keep going like that.

Files:

One direction? i believe you can choose that from EA settings window. There're "long & short", "long", and "short". Double click the EA, you'll see the window. You can even configure metatrader to alert/ask you when EA wants to order.

Thanks for that response, but I think you don't quite understand my explanation.

What I mean is not for EA to trade once just in one direction but for EA to trade once in the buy direction, close trade due to TP or SL, get out and stay out even though trade is still going in buy direction and then wait to enter the next trade in the sell direction, also doing just one trade and then wait for buy signal again.

This is so because Par Sar EA always immediately gets back into trade after hitting TP or SL hence it keeps trading up to 4 or 5 times in the direction of the trend until there is a reversal.

Looking at the result sheet above (look at the entry and exit time) you will observe that EA after closing a trade always kept opening trade in the direction of the trend (e.g Sell) until it loses or trend reverses, then it will start trading again in the Buy direction until it loses.

But the first trade most times is always profitable and that is why I want it to trade once in buy direction wait for trend reversal and then trade once in sell direction, wait for trend reversal and then a buy again and so on.

Hope you understand my point now.

It could be done manually as you have said but that will mean watching the computer all day as this system is based on very small minute charts.

Thanks.

Post #10 should do what you want. It will swing the orders (Buy > Sell > Buy > Sell ...)

Thanks, I'll be checking that out.

I'm new here to this forum. Scorpion, zerocode is an awesome program for beginners. Does version have a schedule as to when it would be coming out?

I think if the EA take action when first psar appears ...totally it will be profit ..our loss can be recovered when psar make a long way to run

Reason: