moving average and macd - page 2

hello .. i am neew to trading and i am very confused about that moving avarage .. could somebuddy please send me a breif illustratioin on my mail.. i do feel lost when i read all of ur stuff i thought i can understand it .. i hope u can help me ..

Hi,

Im still new in forex as well as EA and MT4 programming. Can you hekp me how to do EA using MA 5, 13,62,200 and 365.

i'm newbie....so plz help me....i need the best indi

Nothing is best.......

I really like your indicator. Is there someone out there that could make this an expert advisor?

scorpion:
Here you go. This indicator will automatically draw the two moving averages and the arrows. To get macd visual, add it manually (add or not doesn't affect this combined indicator; it's just for visual only). Test it, see if you want to make any changes. Cheers!

Hey could you make an expert advisor that uses this indicator?

Hi, I'm also new. I'm not sure what the arrows represent. I downloaded several indicators looking for one that will alert me when one EMA crosses another EMA of different length. I can't seem to find one that does that. Do you know of one here in an FXFisherman thread that I can get?

Thanks,

pipntrade:
Hi, I'm also new. I'm not sure what the arrows represent. I downloaded several indicators looking for one that will alert me when one EMA crosses another EMA of different length. I can't seem to find one that does that. Do you know of one here in an FXFisherman thread that I can get?Thanks,

would be nice if we could get an expert advisor on this one :d

thanks