Strength Indicator?

Hey everyone,

So I was wondering if anyone had a Stochastic that could have the strength of the cross? By that I mean in the CCI expert I had a while ago, when there was a cross it would say on the top left the percentage strength, when it was over a certain percentage or so it would trade. So does anyone know how to code this strength indicator on top of the normal stochastic?

It would be grealty appreciated.

Thanks

Hi gaz,

I remembered coding that for you.

Actually it is like this: the closer K and D lines get, the higher the strength. So, if K = D then the strength will be 100%, and if K is too far away from D, the strength should be 0%.

No more ado, i coded the thing. Enjoys...

Files:

Oh thats how the 0% and 100% work, so it goes from 100% down when a cross has just happened and up to 100% before cross?

Thanks a lot! I'm sorry I forgot it was you

Actually the "strength" doesn't care if K and D will cross or have crossed; it's simply care merely how far apart K and D are.

Strength 90%, the Stoch will likely cross very soon.

Hi guys! I see author of this indicator used function (watermark) equal to my function with I posted on TSD Even in the same way

I made visual modification of this indicator - it does the same but the result is shown in other way...

Nice visual!

The RSI is an indicators that compare recent gain and recent losses to formulate a system for determining overbought and over sold conditions.

pro_:
The RSI is an indicators that compare recent gain and recent losses to formulate a system for determining overbought and over sold conditions.

Pro

I still see your up to posting waste less bullshit just to get your posting numbers up. My god do you have nothing better to do than to dig up threads that are over 3-4 years old without any actively . With your only purpose is to bump up your posting numbers?

GIVE IT A BREAK, besides all and I mean ALL your posting are nothing more than a waste of time. GROW UP!

Reason: