SPOUTNIKH1V1.1 = 600 pips a week (per currency) - page 4

There is no expert advisor in this thread... The author never said he will give EA... Its a manual system he introduced to the board. You better be more attentive guys. Dont just look for free meals.

I came across this new system which seems to be the new version of Spoutnik. Unfortunately it looks perfect on the backtest but in fact, isnt so good. The reason is that Fischer indicator (used in this new version) repaints the past. Scorpion kindly posted a version of Fischer which doesnt repaint the past anymore but the results arent so good anymore.

Maybe you have comments on this and you can compare it with the previous (1.0) strategy (is it better??).

Files:
spoutnik.zip  483 kb

milanb:
Hi, sorry for my question but, what do you mean with "Correlation of 4 indicators"? All conditions have to executed? Please look on the picture. How shall I trade in this term? On graph are open prices of next candles (next to red or green arrows). If we have e.g. red arrow, but MACD and CCI are above zero - we do not trade immediately? Do we wait on situation on next candles (CCI + MACD below zero and red flattrend)? Or we ignore this arrow and we will be waiting to next one? And we will compare indicators again? Thanks

I have this example from the author which is also included in the zip file I am sharing here.

Happy 2008!

elektrance:
I have this example from the author which is also included in the zip file I am sharing here. Happy 2008!

exeuse me ....i'm new...can you post the ultra trend indicator in a meta4 language?... thnks you

I cant sorry that indicator is corrupted and I cant make it work...

Try this one, set the Progression=8 and Len=3 Not my inidicator....

Files:
UT_FAST.zip  18 kb

What's this??

I need ut_fast.mql not ut_fast.exe.

have anyone post it.

and can anyone make for it an EA.

thanks.

thanks to share

I'd love to see an autotrade EA for this strategy. I really like it and it has great potential. Please someone work on creating it.

Reason: