Expert Advisor Builder for MT4 - page 6

Yeah, got error when compile.

We just released NoProgra Builder, a visual tool to create expert advisors using natural language. This is the easiest way to create eas. Please try it - it generates the ea and the mql4 code. You can get it at NoProgra Builder is the only expert advisor builder based on natural language

This short video shows how to use the tool. NoProgra Builder is the only expert advisor builder for MetaTrader based on natural language. - YouTube

Can anybody help me? I'm looking for an expert advisor to play a sound or alert when a candle touch my 55 exponential MA.

Here is another free signal indicator wizard tool:

Try it here:

LandOfCash Signal Indicator Wizard for LOCTrader EA and manual trading

I am using NoProgra Builder and I like it. The one I used before on the web was OK but took to long to fill out perimeters. I like the two options in NoProgra with natural language which has under it just plan code. Easier for me to read quickly. I still don't know how to use the brackets though. NoProGra took a little getting used to but I'm liking it better.

Major8,

Brackets should be used to create complex logic using AND and OR

A simple conditions would be like MA 1 > MA 2

A more complex would be like (MA 1 > MA 2) AND ADX 1 - see how I use brackets to group de condition

A super complex condition would be like (A>1 AND B2 AND B<3)...

This week we will launch a feature to import custom indicators - see here some details Download NoProgra EA Builder - NoProgra Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader

I am using NoProgra Builder too.exactly I agree with you that two options in NoProgra with natural language which has under it just plan code. very easy. NoProGra took a little getting used to but it better.

what is {Slippage} option in MQL coding can any body tell me??

Slippage is the allowed difference between order price and market price.

for example if your slippage = 2 pips and you send an order to buy at 1.3010 then the brocker can execute it at 1.3012 or 1.3008 (+-2 pips)

Please try MyEABuilder is a visual Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader. -

it is a new ea builder. You create the ea visually and can see the logic so you also learn mql. It is free for limited time. The image shows a simple ma strategy

Files:
simple-ma-ea.png  205 kb
Reason: