Expert Advisor Builder for MT4 - page 5

jackdi:
now i get it... My variables has affected the whole thing in the beginning.... I had it fixed to the best of my very little knowledge and used MT4's strategy tester to see how the EA worked.... And it worked! ...lossing though.... But that's not important for me as of the moment. The thing is i learned and understood the way the EA Builder works. Again, thanks for the link guys.

That is great.. You are progressing quickly... keep up the pace...

Good Luck

scorpion:
Somebody has coded an online version of auto mql builder for mt4. Check it out at Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4 Is online version easier to use?

We are working on Forex EA Generator for MQ4 language. Help us test it and improve. Due to this special promotion use it free for 60 days.

Forex Expert Advisor Generator for MQ language

Please i need an ea that works with a live trader.

There are tools such as ForexTools. Who heard something about these?

Hi all,

I would be grateful if one of you could write a sound alert for me.

I need to get a buy alert when my Stochastic indicator at (9,3,3) is below 25 and RSI(3) is below 25.Similarly, I need to get a Sell Alert when my Stochastic indicator at (9,3,3) is below 80 and RSI(3) is below 70.

I am null at programming.

Regards,

Great thread.

for EA or indicator builder go to molanis web.

For free soft in this matter you can check artforextrading.com

Does any1 hav anoda macd divergence indicator thats not fx5 or an ea that trades macd divergence even if it's fx5, I will be very grateful if I can get 1. tanx

Thanks for this post. I prefer to code on my own, because I know what can went wrong, but for all other users this is of good use :-)

hi,

Im new in fx and would like some1 help me write a simple EA for me to test. base on EMA 100d

thanks

Reason: