What features do you want from MetaTrader? - page 3

I have never really had an interest in an MT platform, due to a combination of not wanting to have two brokers, my fear of EAs, and good trading conditions with my broker's proprietary platform. Thing is...I now have the chance to try out this infamous MT platform, my broker AC-markets is just about to offer it. My questionzzz are these:

* What better differences will I experience with the MT4 over my broker's own? (bare in mind that my present execution is extremely quick and slippage is minimal)

* If, and when, I get it, will I need an array of EAs or other trading robots in order for me to benefit with this MT?

* Will purchasing these EAs and robots cost me an arm and a leg, and will I then spend hours trying to set it up, or is it already pre-programmed?

* I like to scalp mostly, is there an EA or robot that comes highly recommended?

I want all the features listed here.

Hi there

What i dearly would like to see in Metatrader is the actual values for the stochastic and the signal value as it moves.The difficulty at the moment is that when the stochastic and the signal is close together I do not get accurate readings using the mouse.

Can someone PLEASE WRITE me an EA. It is a very simple system which I use.

my email address is bmanuel555@gmail.com

Thanks

Something that a COMPLETE IGNORANT BEGINNER CAN UNDERSTAND , if possible..........lol Thanks heaps

what about a debuger to test the flow of your EA ?

hi

meta trader is a useful software and there are so many features in MT4....bt the main feature of meta trader 4 is excel... as Nothing can match the calculation ability of Excel - not even MT4

we can use VBA to complement any trading strategy created in Excel.so this feature should be mentioned in meta trader 4 for the ease in forex trading

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!

with regards,

lysander

Hi to all

i am new to this site any body help that how to make own meta indicator?

To use trailing stop when you are offline.

1. Ability to plot prices as histograms

2. Ability to set chart times to local and market times

3. Ability to set vertical scale in FIXED pips.

4. Ability to have chart time scale in 2,3,4,6,7,8,9,11, etc minutes. One minute is sometimes too noisy, 5 minute too slow.

5. Ability to have automatic market vertical open/close boundaries displayed

6. Built in simple horizontal barchart for world-wide market-open/close/holidays.

Penny stocks are really safe to trade ?

Please also comment about it.

Reason: