The starter System Profitable

Here is a system that has some potential, you will need to attach the Laguerre indicator includid in file.

Back tests look good, and forward and demo look real good. I got this system from another forum and it has had alot of improvements done. Here is the latest of version 4

Hope this will helps, and goooooood luck makin pips. Also attached is a statement from another trader that has been running this for about three weeks.

Files:

I meant the Laguerre needs to go in the indicator file

Turbotrader

You da man, Turbo!

What's the most suitable timeframe for this expert?

By the way, I've put this expert live on my server 24/7. Login detail to the demo account is at [thread=337]Starter Expert for MT4 thread.[/thread]

The best time frame is 15 Minute and some are running 30Min

Turbotrader

when i downloaded both indicator and the statement, it had been corrupted what can you do on that

niyadcom:
when i downloaded both indicator and the statement, it had been corrupted what can you do on that

This is most probably because the thread is from 2005.

chunnel:
This is most probably because the thread is from 2005.

Ya this is one of my old old systems. I am working on a good system so I will post it when I am done.

fxtrading24

TurboTrader24:
Ya this is one of my old old systems. I am working on a good system so I will post it when I am done.fxtrading24

Sometimes it's funny to see where you came from!

Annyway I'm interested in what system you'll be sharing next!

How long have you been using this trading system??

TurboTrader24:
Ya this is one of my old old systems. I am working on a good system so I will post it when I am done. fxtrading24

I can't wait to see what you come up with next TurboTrader24. Thanks for sharring.

Reason: