Other Jurik indicators. - page 2

hello banzai,

looks like interesting indicator, can you send the template to me ?

thanks !

Hey, I really appreciate that you attached Jurik book and NK library,

Thank you.

Anyone want to post up a screenshot of this indicator? Thanks...

i cannot open the jurik book,can anybody help?

Try to download again. We are having minor database issues today.

Is it is the real jurik indicators? I saw few original jurik indicators at tradershelpdesk.com. is it cracked version?

banzai:
Here's the latest version. Most common indicators have 3 colors now. In the above example, we have 7 chances to go LONG. I numbered them. If you need my template, give me a shout.

how to install your indicators? (Dll)

Thanks

Joy22

thank you very match

banzai:
Here's the latest version. Most common indicators have 3 colors now. In the above example, we have 7 chances to go LONG. I numbered them. If you need my template, give me a shout.

Hi there,

thanks for the indicators. But could you please give template, coz I am having a hard timing putting them together, and also some sorts of instructions. I'd appreciate that.

Thanks

kabir

Here is what I have on the subject regarding fisher y.This is the modified version from trader fariz.It will repaint itself by two bars and so when you get a signal on the next bar it will change as if you got the signal two bars earlier.One good point to make is that after the signal is repainted two bars back it will not repaint itself further.This is the most current and uptodate version of fisher available and is has a very long thread by traders using it successfully even though it will repaint the first two bars as they take the majority of the move.I recall the use of settings 20 and up for more value out of the moves.

Files:
Reason: