EMA 5 and 34 Cross Trading System - page 2

I have downloaded the 5/34 system as a .mql file, but I cannot seem to get it into my Metatrader account. Can you help?

Bill

thanks

thanks

but the file sna not be unziped

freshfx:
This is a very simple EA that goes long on the cross of the EMA 5above the EMA 34 and goes short on the cross of the EMA 5 below the EMA 34. Since the EMA 5 is very close to the current price it will tend to catch the longer term moves. Also, I have noticed that theEMA 5 cross of the EMA 34 approximates the CCI 50 cross of the zero line. This is my first post of an EA to this forum. I have only tested itfor a short time so I have no results to publish. On another foruma simple WMA Cross EA was published using the 5 and 20 moving averagesplacing a limit order 20 pips away from the cross to filter whipsaws.If the order was not filled within X number of bars it could be deleted. User defined parameters are also something that need to be tested to determine what is optimum. I currently have it set to the following for a 30 minute chart: Lots 1.0; Stop Loss(S/L) 30; Take Profit(T/P) 999; Trailing Stop(T/S) 30. Your feedback is appreciated freshfx

Hello

it says file is cropted when I tryed to download. where can i get the working one.

Thanks,

good job there freshfx, but am having problem installing the EA. i will appreciate if u can send it in an unzipped format or send send the EA seperately. thanks

Reason: