Am I going to end up wasting time

hi all,

I went looking for some info on programming the adviser in Mt4, as I can't make head or toe of it.

Anyway, discovered this site, downloaded zero etc..etc..

I have managed to create exactly what I was attempting to, I suspected that I may be able to simply copy the code to Mt4 and change the odd syntax. But after spending some more additional time reading over these threads I realize that this will be in doubt.

Anyway, as most Brokers are moving away (or have) and going to Mt4, is my learning this going to be a waste as I see that I can only access 4 currency pairs with this version of MT. It sure is a pitty, I don't care about the time already put in, its just a shame that a product that enabled me to put together a working model of my system in one day, is going to disappear.

Its a shame scorpion but I don't like your chances of convincing the makers of MT to change there minds.... I saw a reference to another product on the site that codes MT4, is it still very buggy ??

:mad:

Hi How much time have you wasted? A few months time is ok, but I've wasted 1 year and a few months of my time with MetaQuotes' decision. Guy, I have stopped bothering MetaQuotes to change their mind now, because they are very stubborn, and I don't think they have enough resources to fulfill api request--they are short of cash.

I still support MT3, and I'm still developing ZeroCode for it. Maybe you don't like using old mt3??

Interbankfx.com says they will continue to support MT3 because all of their customers are using it. Things may change a year from now, but for now I would feel secure with Interbankfx using MT3. They plan to be able to support both 3 and 4 in the future.

Dave 77

Scorpion,

Do you know how to integrate these 2 trading platforms?

-Demo client terminal for MT3 to Currenex's API.

Thanks for help.

cicero

Reason: