Have you successfully analysed any broker api protocol? - page 2

This also in an email from Interbank this morning:

==================================

Interbank FX announces the release of the new PAMM 3.0 Percent Allocation Money Manager Software.

July 11, 2005 Salt Lake City, Utah USA – Interbank FX https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.interbankfx.com) announced today the release of its proprietary PAMM 3.0 Percent Allocation Money Manager software. The PAMM 3.0 Percent Allocation Money Manager is the latest offering of proprietary software developed by Interbank FX’s staff of programmers. The PAMM 3.0 is sophisticated software that allows hedge funds and money managers the ability to trade from 5 – 100 customers accounts with just one click. Money managers simply trade in 1 master account, and trades are instantly allocated from the Master account on a percent basis to all of the money manager’s customer’s accou

==================================

Not sure on the requirements for a Money Manager account though this aligns with one of sc0rpi0n's thoughts in relation to the signals going to a master account.

Sorry everyone, actually what is API mean ? Is that mean a trading data information? So now we are asking other company to rent the data to us, then we can run the FXF to do trading, is that right ?

From the Yahoo Group: 'They told me that MT3.83 is there as long as anyone wants it to be. They are holding off on MT4 until the transfer of accounts from MT3 to MT4 works.' So the existing MT3 API should really be good enough til profits amount to the purchase of additional APIs ?

Alpari's rep. told me that the MT3 will still be available but in case you pay them extra fee; unfortunately Alpari bases in Russia. InterbankFX and FXDD on the other hand seem to continue the support for at least 6 months from now. I think fat customers can still request for the survival of MT3 for free or for some small fee.

If possible, I would love ZeroCode fans who actually have real money account at IBFX or FXDD could send a request email for the survival of MT3. If FXDD or IBFX runs both MT3 and MT4 in parallel, I would continue my support on MT4.

rastarr:
This also in an email from Interbank this morning: ================================== Interbank FX announces the release of the new PAMM 3.0 Percent Allocation Money Manager Software. July 11, 2005 Salt Lake City, Utah USA – Interbank FX https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.interbankfx.com) announced today the release of its proprietary PAMM 3.0 Percent Allocation Money Manager software. The PAMM 3.0 Percent Allocation Money Manager is the latest offering of proprietary software developed by Interbank FX’s staff of programmers. The PAMM 3.0 is sophisticated software that allows hedge funds and money managers the ability to trade from 5 – 100 customers accounts with just one click. Money managers simply trade in 1 master account, and trades are instantly allocated from the Master account on a percent basis to all of the money manager’s customer’s accou ================================== Not sure on the requirements for a Money Manager account though this aligns with one of sc0rpi0n's thoughts in relation to the signals going to a master account.

Yes, this piece of software aligns totally with my thought on master and sub-accounts. Best of all, it would allow me to set money allocation percentage for each account according to their risk-reward profile. Nice one!

cartoon:
Sorry everyone, actually what is API mean ? Is that mean a trading data information? So now we are asking other company to rent the data to us, then we can run the FXF to do trading, is that right ?

API stands for Application Programming Interface. The API we usually talk about is Automated Trading API. This kind of API allow software to communicate directly with broker programatically without the need of any interaction from users. The API allows software, fxfisherman for example, to open or close positions and to retrieve historical and live streaming prices to feed trading systems. That's it, API defintion.

Hey, you have change your logo look great but feel like evil ha ha ha!!! Thanks to you, Now I know what is API mean

Hey get an avatar dude!

Here's a reply back from FXDD on getting MT4 live

Thank you for your questions. Our developers are currently working on fully integrating MT4 with our backend. We hope to have a demo version up and running within the next three weeks or so, and I am told and hope that it will be true, that MT4 will be available for live trading by the end of August. As of now, MetaQuotes have not yet released an API for MT4, so we will be supporting MT3 and its API along with version 4 until there is a suitable alternative.

Good news to all MT3 API users, methinketh

Thank you big big rastarr.

scorpion:
Thank you big big rastarr.

You're more than welcome, mate.

I haven't had a chance to look that deeply into them but on the surface they look pretty good.

Martin

Reason: