FXFisherman Server and Client Design

FXFisherman Server is designed to efficiently handle clients from different brokers. In order to do so, it must use multiple feeds as rates input and then run dedicated collections of systems for each users group. This requires a more complex design of the bot as you can see the process below:

• Live rates are retrieved from various brokers in real time.
  • FXFisherman Server forwards live rates from specific broker to all systems of that broker.
  • All systems process the live rates and then some may give out BUY, SELL, or CLOSE signals back to the Server.
  • The server immediately forward the signals to appropriate clients using specific broker.
  • Client send entry or exit order to broker.

Note that client's fund are totally managed by client, as clients connect directly to their brokers.

Why Client-Server model is very important?

1. Small in size:
End-users will just download lightweight client program, rather running the huge standalone robot itself.

2. Flexible client robot ever:
Since only one main robot is deployed to server, I can add more systems, or fix critical bugs immediately without any interaction/disruption to end users to update their client software. Everything is done remotely.

3. Easy users management:
Client and server robots are login-based software. As I have said, this robot is not for everyone. So by this feature, I can give someone a period of subscription if they are good people, or I can ban if they are bad.

4. To protect from illegal redistribution and reverse engineering of the FXFisherman Server:

As you know, there is no such protection that bullet-proof to crackers. Someone someday will crack the robot and do a mass redistribute. It is no good when this bot breakouts.

Cheers!

Scorpion

Good work Scorpion

This sounds very stable system, good luck i would love to have subscription of this robot.

Svirk

scorpion, did you do a check on the laws on what you are doing?

With your server sending out trading signals you are giving trading advice.

Where I live that's stricktly forbidden unless you are licenced do do so.....

I'm not aware of any laws related to trading advice at da moment, but I see many people on the web give advice without any license at all.

Anyway, when fxfisherman kicks off with real money, all users might need to open a managed forex account with fxfisherman bot as manager instead (like I said in FAQ).

Reason: