mt4 api - page 3

Don't fret none, sc0rpi0n, it isn't you - they hate anyone who doesn't agree with them

Just sign up as a different nick to give them the s**ts hehehehe

> Just sign up as a different nick to give them the s**ts hehehehe

Well, just forgive and forget. They will deserve what they are doing.

I hear that interbankfx will be maintaining their MT3 server for as long as their clients require, what that actually means is probably that the mtapi will be available for a little while longer

sccz97:
I hear that interbankfx will be maintaining their MT3 server for as long as their clients require, what that actually means is probably that the mtapi will be available for a little while longer

sccz97,

They said the same thing to me in an email a few days ago when I queried them on the MT4 data they were dishing out at the moment.

It is very sad that Metaquotes will not support MQ4 with API.

Metatrader 4 Client has 3 main problems:

1. there is no debugger

2. The EA tester cannot use multithreading in CPU i.e. for a quad CPU 25% is used only.

3. APIs are not offered for Metatrader client but APIs are offered for broker Metatrader Server services...

As everybody wants to win money I think it is better to have a healthy market ... in balance between clients and brokers.

I think it is better to find brokers where beter opportunities for the players are offered and these are quaranteed.

I think also that Global FOREX Authorities should create some rules and standards in trading platforms before we see cases like Microsoft and others.

Sorry to make you tired...

Reason: