Custom Indicators

Great work with ZeroCode

But is it possible to integrate CustomIndicators ?

Regards

Chievo

ZeroCode doesn't support custom indicators yet until Beta 2. Stay tune...

Do you have any schedule?

Most of my used indicators not in your list......

Well, no schedule yet. I've just released this beta 1 a few days ago. Now i am waiting for users' comments and feedbacks before continue to beta 2.

@scorpion

Wow..........Zero Code is really great.

A big help for non programmers with some ideas.....

Have tested it now 2 days and done several experts and all works well.

And some wishes appear ( certainly):

- save the logic files

-get custom indicators ( i think the main important thing )

-possibility to change values as input later in the expert

-advanced exit strategies ( like: if reached +10pips than set stop to +1pip, or open 2lot and if reached +10pips close 1lot and set 2nd lot to +- 0pips )

I hope its not too much work for you..........( and you can do it quickly ;-) )

Regards

Chievo

Thanks for feedback, chievo11. Anyway, keep in touch with the latest news of the Beta 2 in ZeroCode Beta 2 Status.

-advanced exit strategies ( like: if reached +10pips than set stop to +1pip, or open 2lot and if reached +10pips close 1lot and set 2nd lot to +- 0pips )

This is a bit complicated even in real mql coding.

Have you integrated the ZeroProfit function is this version?

Dear scorpion,

i have the educated guess that the problem with only one trade for all currencies is a

problem with a ZeroCode handling of -TradeOpen- and -TotalTrades- values (formula).

Can you check this?

Chievo

Dear Scorpion,

Custom indicators may appear in bunches day by day and may contain some crazy maths like, say, jurikes.

Will Zero Code 2 be able to eat them all ?

Thanks alot for your real gift to all of us

alp

chievo11:
Dear scorpion, i have the educated guess that the problem with only one trade for all currencies is a problem with a ZeroCode handling of -TradeOpen- and -TotalTrades- values (formula). Can you check this? Chievo

I'll check it. This should be fixed next release

alp:
Dear Scorpion, Custom indicators may appear in bunches day by day and may contain some crazy maths like, say, jurikes. Will Zero Code 2 be able to eat them all ? Thanks alot for your real gift to all of us alp

I'm afraid I don't understand what you said. What do you mean by "bunches day by day"?

Reason: