Important: ZeroCode Final Release - page 2

Eh eh, thanks

rondio,

if you have any requests for the second beta test you may add post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194073

Try not to rely on backtesting too much it most of the time gives false hopes, the best thing is to just add it on a computer that you don't use and keep it on for a week or two and find out what the results are. Make sure that your expert has experienced both whipsaws AND trend in order to draw conclusions

scorpion:
Dear all members, Because there are only few people who actively participate in beta testing such as giving comments and asking questions, I would like to inform that ZeroCode Final Release will be given for FREE to those who are active only. I want feedback from you after playing with ZeroCode ... Hope you understand. Scorpion

Firstly, I am new here so I apologize for posting in an inapropriate area...

I have checked out the beta 1 and am really impressed with what you have done Scorpion! and would really appreciate it if I could be able to try out the beta 2 / final release. Please let me know if and when I can.

Thanks in advance,

---Coramac

coramac3, subscribe to ZeroCode Beta 2 Status Thread to get notified about the latest news of Beta 2. You can see the 'subscribe' in "Thread Tools" menu of that thread.

Thanks Scorpion, I have subscribed to the beta 2 thread. Looking forward to the release ...

Also on another note, I think the whole concept of fxfisherman is just simply wonderful..... its about time something like this was started as a grass roots movement..

Keep up the great work....

So i am not sure where to put my comments on ZC beta 1 , so i will put them here. I have noticed one thing. When you add indicators to the indicators list , for example we add three ma`s . So they are ma(1) ma(2) ma(3) . But then we decide to remove the ma(3) and add cci instead. But the cci will look like cci(4) . So the indicators column will look like ma(1) ma(2) cci(4) . I don`t know whether it is a bug or not. It is fine when you use up to 5 indicators. But some time ago i tried a system with 12 ma`s and after some adding and removing indicators i was very confused when adding logics what is what.

This is not bug actually. The number inside brackets () is just unique indicator ID. This id keeps counting +1. This makes sure that your logics doesn't include any removed indicator.

Hm. Yep , this makes sence. =)

FIRST POST!

I am going to build a simple expert and then test it and see how she does. Will keep you updated. Great concept! Thanks to Scorpion.

Reason: