Internation Help Thread

Well the forum is a bit dull lately and I've seen it go on and offline alot but nonetheless I think there should be some activity.. So here is the official click-charity help thready. All you need to do is click the give button and you will see lots of banners (shouldnt be any popups) which pay the company to donate food, plant trees, etc...

You must allow cookies files!

Click all links and Please come back in 24h to our thread!

Ecologic Portal - www.ecologyfund.com

OMEBY - www.omeby.com

Thanks a lot!

To help you remember when to click after 24 hours make sure to reply to this thread everytime you clicked them

clicked all of them and some banners

Thank you Gazuz. I know about people making money on banners and clicking sites, but never thought of it as a possible way of charity. Very interesting and original. The only problem is that it gives so few money

Ravique:
Thank you Gazuz. I know about people making money on banners and clicking sites, but never thought of it as a possible way of charity. Very interesting and original. The only problem is that it gives so few money

But if there is an average of 5 banners per page (some have 2 and then some have 15) i know the average CPM (Cost Per Thousand [M = 1000 in roman]) is 50 cents. So 25 cents per thousand impressions, mulitply by 5 which makes 1 dollars and 25 cents per thousand, just today I think there was roughly 5000 clicks, that makes $6.25 now people also might click on a banner which could make ~$0.30 PER, also remember when peopel go on a site they go to more than one page, multiply those 6.25 by maybe 3 pages and you'll get 18.75 per day. Then jsut substract the hosting etc. Some of these sites get multiple tens of thousands of hits so it racks up a lot.

Hey! I've clicked a hundred links now, and I'll click more.

clicked all of them once more...

Now I'm going to try make a page that goes through all of them with one click

gazuz:
Now I'm going to try make a page that goes through all of them with one click

i decided to not do that, I believe some have session ID's and it wouldn't be fair to the comapnies that donate money like that.

In the meantime, clicked all

I have made a web-site ( only one page ) with all these links and what do they give in russian and will start sending it all over the russian internet.

Reason: