Schaff trend cycle

Hi everyone, if you don't mind, please try this :

schaff trend cycle for metatrader (you can download it in yahoo group)

setting like below :

Mashort 60

Malong 100

cycle 2

Barcount 4500

apply it in 30min and 15min chart

only do trading when both direction are same

any suggestion ??

I just spend half hour to test it, the result seem.... ok what do you think :confused:

Let me try it. I'll comment on it later, man.

I just use 1 month data for backtest it, result averange is 100pip per week but some time will result 20pip per week he he he

happy trading to you all !!!

Cartoon:Very sorry, but could you post a screenshot with enter and exit places.

What is the name of the group to download???

Hello good people, i just joine this forum recently and i hope i can really enjoy my time with you people.

Can somebody kindly assist me with how to access and import this schaff Trend Cycle into Alpari platform.

Ofcourse Alpari is a metatrader member.

Best regards.

click the link

Old thread i know but I wanted to know if anyone understands how the schaff trend cycle is calculated?

I am looking at a schaff trend mtf indie on a 1 min chart but the mtf set to 5 mins. This naturally means there are 5 mins of flat'ness on the indicator, which is totally logical.

However I noticed the first decline after an uptrend (in the indicator) starts with the indicator drawing the decline and a flat period.

But at other 5 min intervals it just draws the deline/incline at the end of 5 mins and then draws the flat period every minute in between.

So I was just wondering why the first turn doesn't do this? Why does it start with a declining/incline line and a flat line?

It is obviously in the calculation of the indie..I just wonder if anyone knows why.

work well with all timeframes without the bar count.......

Reason: