Schaff trend cycle

To add comments, please log in or register
cartoon
cartoon  

Hi everyone, if you don't mind, please try this :

schaff trend cycle for metatrader (you can download it in yahoo group)

setting like below :

Mashort 60

Malong 100

cycle 2

Barcount 4500

apply it in 30min and 15min chart

only do trading when both direction are same

any suggestion ??

cartoon
cartoon  

I just spend half hour to test it, the result seem.... ok what do you think :confused:

Scorpion
Scorpion  

Let me try it. I'll comment on it later, man.

cartoon
cartoon  

I just use 1 month data for backtest it, result averange is 100pip per week but some time will result 20pip per week he he he

happy trading to you all !!!

Ravique
Ravique  

Cartoon:Very sorry, but could you post a screenshot with enter and exit places.

Dave77
Dave77  

What is the name of the group to download???

ndondola69
ndondola69  

Hello good people, i just joine this forum recently and i hope i can really enjoy my time with you people.

Can somebody kindly assist me with how to access and import this schaff Trend Cycle into Alpari platform.

Ofcourse Alpari is a metatrader member.

Best regards.

xygeek
xygeek  

click the link

jason
jason  

Old thread i know but I wanted to know if anyone understands how the schaff trend cycle is calculated?

I am looking at a schaff trend mtf indie on a 1 min chart but the mtf set to 5 mins. This naturally means there are 5 mins of flat'ness on the indicator, which is totally logical.

However I noticed the first decline after an uptrend (in the indicator) starts with the indicator drawing the decline and a flat period.

But at other 5 min intervals it just draws the deline/incline at the end of 5 mins and then draws the flat period every minute in between.

So I was just wondering why the first turn doesn't do this? Why does it start with a declining/incline line and a flat line?

It is obviously in the calculation of the indie..I just wonder if anyone knows why.

Emma Sar
Emma Sar  

work well with all timeframes without the bar count.......

To add comments, please log in or register