Volume in MT4

Hi all.

I have a problem to understanding how the volume in forex market function

When in mt4 the volume is like 925 I think that happens 925 traders in 15 minutes. 

But this volume is only in my specific broker or it is representation all traders with all brokers? 

soory my english and my simple question.

Thanks.

There is no central clearing entity in Forex. That's why you only get tick counts (volume,) from your broker (only.)

whroeder1:
There is no central clearing entity in Forex. That's why you only get tick counts (volume,) from your broker (only.)

thanks sir..

I only see tick from only my broker but I trade with all traders in all brokers correctly?

When I send one order to buy one pair its is disponible in the world traders not only for traders in my broker, right?

Thanks

my question is because I had a MBT account...MBT change to TradeKing and now change to Ally. In less then one year...So I am afraid with the destiny with this company...I dont know Ally. 

Searching I descovery that the Forex.com is the top in volume in forex...So I think that it can be a good option...

bisewski:

my question is because I had a MBT account...MBT change to TradeKing and now change to Ally. In less then one year...So I am afraid with the destiny with this company...I dont know Ally. 

Searching I descovery that the Forex.com is the top in volume in forex...So I think that it can be a good option...

What you think?

bisewski:

I only see tick from only my broker but I trade with all traders in all brokers correctly?

When I send one order to buy one pair its is disponible in the world traders not only for traders in my broker, right?

No.
  1. If you are using a dealing desk broker, you are trading against your broker.
  2. Otherwise it is forwarding the request to a market maker who takes the other side of your trade.
  3. Other traders are irrelevant.
  4. See True ECN Broker vs Not True ECN Broker - General - MQL5 programming forum

bisewski:

Broker specific discussions are prohibited here.

whroeder1:
No.
  1. If you are using a dealing desk broker, you are trading against your broker.
  2. Otherwise it is forwarding the request to a market maker who takes the other side of your trade.
  3. Other traders are irrelevant.
  4. See True ECN Broker vs Not True ECN Broker - General - MQL5 programming forum

Broker specific discussions are prohibited here.

Thanks for your reply...

My english is problem but the Ally is a ECN?

https://www.ally.com/invest/disclosures/#forex

I dont understanding if are or not ECN...The online  support  limits to says that the not change occurs since MBT trading...Mbt was ECN...

Forex.com are a market maker...not good

Ally Invest Login | Sign In To Your Ally Invest Account - Ally Invest
  • investor.tradeking.com
Log in to your TradeKing account and manage your online stock and options trades. Gain access to research, tools, calculators, educational content, and more.
Reason: