Download MetaTrader 5

Need: MT4 Demo account that support signal trading and doesn't expire

To add comments, please log in or register
a_molchanoff
a_molchanoff  

Hi

Does anyone know a Broker that I can use that I can connect MT4 with a demo account that does not expire and also supports Signal trading?

I tried a few and they did not support connecting to a signal or they expired within 3 months.  I need one that does not expire so I can test a strategy for up to a year.  I tried FXDD, FXCM, IG.com and a few others.  None of them allowed unlimited demo and signal trading.   I need something reliable and not to large a spread. Something like FXDD. 

Any suggestions?

forextime8
forextime8  
a_molchanoff:

Hi

Does anyone know a Broker that I can use that I can connect MT4 with a demo account that does not expire and also supports Signal trading?

I tried a few and they did not support connecting to a signal or they expired within 3 months.  I need one that does not expire so I can test a strategy for up to a year.  I tried FXDD, FXCM, IG.com and a few others.  None of them allowed unlimited demo and signal trading.   I need something reliable and not to large a spread. Something like FXDD. 

Any suggestions?

https://www.100forexbrokers.com/no-expiration-demo-accounts
No expiration Demo accounts from Forex brokers
  • www.100forexbrokers.com
No expiration demo accounts are traders' most preferred accounts, since they save time and efforts when it comes to strategy testing over a long period of time. Some Forex brokers will offer a demo account that will expire within 30 days no matter what. Some will keep your account alive as long as there is trading activity in place (although a...
Manea Marian
Manea Marian  
a_molchanoff:

Hi

Any suggestions?

octafx.com

All the best

a_molchanoff
a_molchanoff  
a_molchanoff
a_molchanoff  

octafx.com does not support the signal.

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
a_molchanoff:

Hi

Any suggestions?

If you have live account then request your broker with live ac ref they will set your demo ac on no expiry
a_molchanoff
a_molchanoff  

Hi

I did have 2 live account and demo with FXDD meta trader and yet they still expired it.

Did you know a broker that can change the expiry on the demo?

I looked into the lest and the only match to my needs was maxfx.com.  Although they have a slow ping.  Better then nothing :)

Antony Augustine
Antony Augustine  
a_molchanoff:

Hi

I did have 2 live account and demo with FXDD meta trader and yet they still expired it.

Did you know a broker that can change the expiry on the demo?

I looked into the lest and the only match to my needs was maxfx.com.  Although they have a slow ping.  Better then nothing :)

GCI Financial
To add comments, please log in or register