PAMM Accounts, share your experience/point of view!

Hello everyone,
Time ago i was off from this site for a bit. But the market never comes out of my heart.
Yesterday, on sunday, i was searching for old forex brokers, whose are alive, and made my growth. In one of those i check the PAMM Accounts trading conduct (For those who dont know nothing about, this thread is a bit complex for you, but explain the main cost nothing for me, anyway, and the PAMM Accounts are forex accounts rolled by a manager which the captalization method is 100% open (just bet). In summa, its high-risk private funds affordable for the commons, basically).
What do you think this "new" (at least for me) trading conduct? In what this might help those commons who wants to be a trader in the future? Would be this new conduct a way to relief some psychologic tensions?
Share ANY experience you had. Doesnt matter if good or bad

Thanks,

Rafael Toscano

Huh? What is your question?

Rafael Antonio:
Hello everyone,
Time ago i was off from this site for a bit. But the market never comes out of my heart.
Yesterday, on sunday, i was searching for old forex brokers, whose are alive, and made my growth. In one of those i check the PAMM Accounts trading conduct (For those who dont know nothing about, this thread is a bit complex for you, but explain the main cost nothing for me, anyway, and the PAMM Accounts are forex accounts rolled by a manager which the captalization method is 100% open (just bet). In summa, its high-risk private funds affordable for the commons, basically).
What do you think this "new" (at least for me) trading conduct? In what this might help those commons who wants to be a trader in the future? Would be this new conduct a way to relief some psychologic tensions?
Share ANY experience you had. Doesnt matter if good or bad

Thanks,

Rafael Toscano

Promotion (sharing experience) of the signals, PAMM and the market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

Promotion (sharing experience) of the signals, PAMM and the market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

Sorry, i didnt know it was marketing. My bad.
Reason: