Traders from Australia ?

Hi to all,

Have been trading for a few years now (on and off) and been a voyeur of this site for some time also. Looking to connect, share ideas and see if there's any other Traders from Australia (in the Melbourne (Victoria) or Tasmania) area here.

(* no doubt there are but also want to see how active they are in the forums).

Cheers

warrenea:

Hi to all,

Have been trading for a few years now (on and off) and been a voyeur of this site for some time also. Looking to connect, share ideas and see if there's any other Traders from Australia (in the Melbourne (Victoria) or Tasmania) area here.

(* no doubt there are but also want to see how active they are in the forums).

Cheers

G'day mate! :-)

There are plenty of us Aussie traders around, just not many frequent this forum.

Myself and my trading partner are based in Perth (WA, not Tassie) but talk to traders all over the country every day. We actually just got back from a trading workshop in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago and there's a very healthy trading scene over there.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime you want to touch base.

Cheers
Stu

Stuart Browne:

G'day mate! :-)

There are plenty of us Aussie traders around, just not many frequent this forum.

Myself and my trading partner are based in Perth (WA, not Tassie) but talk to traders all over the country every day. We actually just got back from a trading workshop in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago and there's a very healthy trading scene over there.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime you want to touch base.

Cheers
Stu

Hey Stu and thanks for the reply :)

Had a quick look in at Forex Filter, but obviously not having a special 'link' it didn't get me very far! (What sort of shop do you run there?)

I'm not a coder, programmer or any such sort, but picked up a Forex Book sitting in a waiting room several years ago, and kinda hooked me there and then..... I'm in touch with the meetup.com 'Melbourne Forex Group' and hope to get over to Melbourne some time in the next couple of months. (I've made the relocation from Canberra to Tasmania recently (though only been to Perth twice and loved it!)).

Cheers,

Reason: