I am baflled: Still No Way to Get the Commision?

Hi,

I am baffled. I was looking for a way to get the broker's commission of a symbol without trading it. For an open or closed position I do have OrderCommission().

(But why the hell should I go through the whole history with the chance to miss a symbol as it was not traded yet)

Can someone please confirm: After so many changes of mt4 there is still no way to get the commission of a symbol of the broker?

I looked her and here. the only thing I found was: ACCOUNT_COMMISSION_BLOCKED which is not supported :(

In mt5 is it the same?

Thanks an a nice pre-eastern weekend (no chocolate yet!!)

:)

Symbol Properties - Environment State - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Carl Schreiber: I am baffled. I was looking for a way to get the broker's commission of a symbol without trading it.
  1. You have to ask your broker. Could be fixed ($8/order.) Could be variable ($8/lot.)
  2. FXCM is the latter, but they do not use the OrderCommission() or the OrderSwap() fields at all. They add new entries in history (type=6, comment="Rollover - TicketNo" or "Commission - TicketNo".)
Reason: